Parking permits are $100.00 for the entire 2019-2020 academic year.
Please follow these steps to purchase a parking permit:
- Visit transportation.wvu.edu
- Select "Parking"
- Login with WVU credentials (MIX login)
- In the Parking Portal page, click “Get Permit”
- Proceed to Permit Purchase and click "Next”
- Select desired permit
- Before you can proceed, you must check “Agree,” then “Next” to continue
- Select Vehicles to associate with your permit, if not showing click "Add Vehicle"
- Choose Delivery option “ Pick up my permit at the Parking Office ” (no permits will be mailed)
- Check-out by clicking "Pay Now"
Once you have purchased a parking permit, they will be available the first week of school or 7-10 days after you have purchased the permit. For pick-up at the following location, Office of Student Accounts, One-Stop Shop room 110 in the Benedum Building.
Temporary parking passes will be made available (as needed) by the Office of Student Accounts while you wait for the official permit to arrive.