Skip to main content

Work Request

Submitting Work Requests

Facilities Management uses an online work request system called Facilities Service Desk. Facilities Service Desk will ensure that your work requests are routed to the appropriate technicians.

University employees can initiate a work request directly at Log into the system by using your Active Directory Account and submitting the information.   

Requests for Residence Halls

Students can contact their Residence Director to submit a work order on their behalf.

Emergency Requests

If the request is an emergency, please call Campus Police (304-929-COPS) or needs a response in less than 48 hours (i.e., breaker tripped, broken water pipe, too hot/too cold, etc.), please call Facilities Management at 304.929.0325.